Online dating is a great thing that helps singles a lot but you must never lose your attention.
Signs indicating danger in online dating
- After few days of chatting and the singles want to know your location. You should never disclose your location when a person asks it upfront and yet you hardly know each other.
- They want to meet in an enclosed location. Despite knowing the single women or single men for a while online, never agree to meeting in enclosed venues.
- When you receive a text that that does not correspond with your conversation. This means that they are speaking to several people at a go and thus not concentrating on your talk.
- If the local singles in the dating service send you weird texts because you did not reply to the first, it could be a sign of possessiveness or obsession.
- When every conversation involves some chat about flirting and sexting, know that these are just horny singles and the moment they get what they want, they will dump you.
- The moment you get nude photos from singles claiming to seek love, just know that they are seeking people for sexual pleasures.
- When the single men you are seeking hardly want to meet you in person, you should question their realness.
The best reactions to warning signs of danger zones in online dating
As soon as you realize that there is something weird going on with your date online, then there are appropriate reactions depending with the situation. They include the following:
- When somebody asks for you location and they hardly know you, it sounds weird and alarming. So ask why they would like to know. The most you should give is the state and city. No address. If they keep insisting you better stay away.
- If the single women dating or single men suggest to meet in enclosed locations, suggest meeting in public places like malls. If they do not agree, should not agree as well.
- If the singles you are dating from the dating site seem distracted as you chat, excuse yourself and let them know that you would like dedication even though they are talking with other people online.
- Any texts indicating possessiveness or obsession especially more than once are indicator that those people are needy. Such singles could hurt you in the name of loving you so walk away.
- Whenever there is more flirting and sexting than knowing each other and having meaningful conversations, it is time to move on if you want to find a woman to commit to, or man.
- Singles that comfortably send you nude pictures should be blocked immediately. You must view them as perverts.
- Singles evading to meet you in person could mean a lot. It could be a fake profile.
The danger zones are always evident if you open your mind. Even if the singles in the dating service have an explanation, remember that no one likes to get caught doing shady things.